The Hope Fund
Cancer is not who you are, but a journey you are facing.
Faith Regional is committed to offering compassionate care to cancer survivors throughout Northeast Nebraska. In 2013, the Hope Fund was established in partnership with a local cancer survivor to provide ongoing funding for items and services that support cancer recovery and survivorship. When you give to support the Hope Fund, your gift directly benefits patients with cancer.
Learn more about The Hope Fund by clicking on the video below:
How the Hope Fund Can Help
Through the Hope Fund, Faith Regional is able to offer a number of items to cancer patients and survivors free of charge. Some of the items include:
- Bras, breast prostheses, and equalizers for breast cancer survivors
- Gas cards for cancer patients that have to travel 50+ miles to receive treatment
- Nutritional supplements for cancer patients with dietary needs
- Grocery gift cards for cancer patients to help supplement food costs so other financial needs can be met
- Cancer-related lymphedema sleeves that are not covered by insurance
- Other cancer-related emergency needs on a case-by-case basis
To learn more about the Hope Fund and how you can help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (402) 644-7302.