Work Health & Wellness
In any business, investing in a workplace health and wellness program not only benefits your number one asset – your employees, but it also creates an effective and efficient working environment. Let Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, Nebraska, customize an effective wellness program to fit the needs of your workforce.
We understand the impact on-the-job injuries and employee health can have on the overall success of your organization. We can offer you a variety of options to help prevent workplace injuries and illnesses. In addition, we can manage injuries, illnesses, and work disabilities to get your employees back to work quickly and safely.
Benefits of a Health and Wellness Program at Work
Experience the benefits of a health and wellness program at your business, including:
- Better use of healthcare dollars
- Direct cost savings to a health plan
- Earlier treatment of illness and injuries
- Improved productivity
- Increased employee retention
- Fewer injuries
- Reduced absenteeism
Customizable Services We Offer
Setting you up for success
Our team will work with you to develop a successful wellness program that lowers health risks, reduces the burden of illnesses, improves productivity, and decreases health-related costs.
A wide variety of programs and services are available for your customized wellness program.
- Health screenings and health risks assessments - includes biometric measurements and lab draws of your choice. These screenings can be done on-site or at Faith Regional.
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure management
- Exposure surveillance exams - include exposure to asbestos, lead, silica, noise, etc.
- Ergonomic assessments
- On-site health clinics
- Tobacco cessation
Physical Exams and Health Screenings
Ensure your job candidates are capable of safely meeting the physical demands of the job.
- Hearing tests
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Function capacity evaluations
- Medical surveillance exams
- Pulmonary function tests
- Respirator medical evaluations
- Respirator fit testing
Commercial drivers must meet strict medical requirements to obtain their commercial licenses. Our providers are trained in Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) driver standards and have passed the FMCSA registry examination. In addition, we offer exams for other types of regulated work, including aviation medical exams.
Ensure a drug-free workplace to maintain a safe and productive work environment. Choose from a wide variety of employment drug and alcohol tests, including:
- Breath alcohol tests
- Blood alcohol tests
- Hair analysis
- Rapid drug tests
Our team will set up testing requirements, so you are compliant with the law and current with best practices for the collection, testing, and reporting.
We understand that many workers are busy during regular business hours. We offer 24-hour drug and alcohol testing if needed through our Urgent Care and Emergency Room.
Work Injury Care and Management
If your employee does experience a workplace injury, we’ll work with you, insurance companies, and your employee to recover and return to work quickly and safely.
We’re your trusted resource to help make the best decisions for your business and employee. In addition, we’ll provide the proper documentation during the entire worker’s compensation process.
Count on us for:
- Good communication
- Timely treatment - we provide 24/7 services through our Occupational Medicine clinic and our Emergency Room
- Injury tracking with medical monitoring
- Injury rehabilitation
- Stay at work/return to work program support
- Function capacity evaluations
- Work conditioning/hardening programs
- Impairment evaluations
- Independent medical exams