Rely on the physical therapy team at Faith Regional Health Services to help you ease pain, rebuild strength, and increase your mobility. You’ll enjoy moving more comfortably after receiving education, hands-on care, and exercise plans from a physical therapist (PT).
Regain Your Lifestyle
During your physical therapy, we simulate real-life conditions to ensure you regain the skills needed to return to your daily activities. You’ll work one-on-one with your physical therapist during your entire appointment to equip you with the education and tools you need to return to your sport, work, or active lifestyle.
Conditions We Treat
Turn to our PTs for personalized attention to recover after an injury or surgery. You’ll find treatment for a wide range of conditions, including:
Benefits of Physical Therapy
When you receive physical therapy, you may:
- Improve range of motion and greater strength
- Increase coordination and balance
- Prevent injuries
- Rely less on pain medications
- Avoid surgery, in some cases
- Improve your outcome after orthopedic surgery
- Return to sports, work, or your active lifestyle sooner after injury or surgery
Services & Treatments
Take advantage of many services and treatments to help you meet your goals. Your physical therapist may recommend:
- Exercises to improve coordination, flexibility, and stamina
- Aquatic therapy
- Blood flow restrictive training
- Education on reducing and preventing symptoms
- McKenzie method
- Modalities such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation
What to Wear
Wear loose, comfortable clothing for most physical therapy sessions. This allows you to move freely and lets your therapist see and treat the painful area of your body.