You can count on the experienced neonatology team at Faith Regional Health Services to provide excellent care if your baby is born premature or sick.
Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
As a level II NICU, we have the expertise and technology to care for infants who:
- Are born as early as 32 weeks
- Have short-term health needs
- Require close monitoring
If your baby has a higher-risk health concern, rest assured that we can safely transfer your newborn to a hospital with a Level III NICU for extra medical attention.
In Faith Regional Health Services’ NICU, you and your baby will benefit from:
- 24/7 coverage by pediatricians and neonatal nurses
- Access to lactation consultants for breastfeeding support
- Respiratory care to help your newborn breathe
- Social workers who connect your family to local resources
Ask Faith Regional Health Services' pediatricians or primary care providers to monitor your baby’s health and development after you leave the hospital. You’ll benefit from working with dedicated specialists in children’s wellness.