When you need a joint replacement, lean on the experienced orthopedic surgeons at Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, Nebraska. Depend on us to help you prepare for hip or knee replacement and have a smooth recovery.
Hip & Knee Replacement
Your orthopedic surgeon may recommend a partial knee or total joint replacement to reduce pain and regain movement. Joint replacement is a safe, reliable procedure to remove part or all of the damaged joint for people with advanced joint disease and placing an orthopedic prosthesis.
When possible, your surgeon will use minimally invasive techniques so that you have less pain, scarring, and recovery time.
Prepare for Your Procedure
Learn what to expect at Orthopedics in Motion, our pre-surgery education class. You’ll receive guidance from a nurse navigator on:
- How to prepare for your surgery and recovery
- How to manage pain
- What to expect from rehabilitation after joint replacement
Guidance From a Nurse Navigator
Rely on your nurse navigator throughout every part of your joint replacement journey. This professional will:
- Provide education on your treatment and recovery plan
- Schedule your appointments and follow-up care
- Help you arrange transportation to and from appointments