Good nutrition can help you feel physically great and it can also help improve your mental health, energy levels, and overall well-being. A healthy diet can help you live longer and lower your risks for obesity, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and certain cancers. If you have a chronic disease, eating healthy can help manage your condition and prevent further complications.
Our registered dieticians teach you about proper nutrition, tailor a custom eating plan to fit your lifestyle, and help you build healthy habits to last a lifetime.
Is Nutrition Counseling Right for Me?
Your doctor may refer you for nutrition counseling to help you:
- Improve your overall health
- Lose or maintain weight in a safe, healthy way
- Lower your risk of chronic diseases
- Manage your current health condition, such as celiac disease, diabetes, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, kidney disease, cancer, heart conditions, osteoporosis, or wounds
- Perform at your highest level in sports
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- Have trouble swallowing, a feeding tube, or are in need of total parenteral nutrition
Each registered dietitian has completed a Bachelor of Science degree, an internship, and passed a national examination from the Commission on Dietetic Registration. They are also all Licensed Medical Nutrition Therapists (LMNTs) and several of our registered dietitians have received advanced training and certifications in diabetes and weight management.
Schedule an Appointment
An appointment with a nutrition counselor requires a referral from your provider. Once we receive a referral for you, we will call you to schedule your initial consultation.