To further protect our patients, staff, and community from risks associated with COVID-19, as of Tuesday, March 31, Faith Regional Health Services will no longer allow visitors in our hospital or clinics.
Exceptions to this policy are:
- Pediatric patients may have one symptom-free parent or guardian.
- Labor and Delivery patients may have one symptom-free support person.
- Patients in end-of-life care with extenuating circumstances may have symptom-free visitation at the discretion of the facility.
St. Joseph’s Rehabilitation and Care Center and Skyview Villa Assisted Living implemented a no visitor policy on March 10 and will continue with this policy until further notice.
Faith Regional understands that this change may make your stay or appointment with us more challenging. However, we must do everything we can to protect our patients, staff, and community. Faith Regional encourages patients to bring a personal device such as a smart-phone or tablet with them to continue to interact with your loved ones.
In addition to a no visitor policy, Faith Regional is restricting entrances into the hospital and connected medical buildings to four locations.
- Patients needing emergency care, including those coming to Labor & Delivery, should enter through Faith Regional’s Emergency Entrance.
- Non-emergent patients should enter through Faith Regional’s West Medical Office Building, located at 110 N. 29th Street.
- The entrance to the South Medical Office Building, at 2701 W. Norfolk Avenue, will remain open to those who have scheduled appointments at a clinic located there.
- The entrance to the North Medical Office Building, 301 N 27th Street, will remain open to those who have scheduled appointments at a clinic located there.
The main hospital entrance will remain restricted until further notice.
All patients will continue to be screened upon arriving at the hospital for their risks of COVID-19.
Before entering any medical facility, Faith Regional highly encourages everyone to self-screen. If you are a patient with symptoms, please call your provider prior to arriving for your appointment.
Furthermore, all elective surgeries will be postponed. Every patient scheduled for an elective surgery will be contacted and no further scheduling of elective procedures will occur at this time.
Faith Regional continues to work with the Department of Health and Human Services and Elkhorn Logan Valley Public Health Department. Protocol updates will be shared as they evolve. We appreciate your consideration of the current situation for the safety of our region.
For the latest on Coronavirus (COVID-19), we recommend visiting the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) web site and/or Elkhorn Logan Valley Public Health Department web site.