Meet Our Team
Occupational therapists and occupational therapist assistants work with people of all ages who, because of physical, developmental, social or emotional problems, need specialized assistance to lead independent, productive and satisfying lives.
- Customized treatment programs aimed at improving abilities to carry out activities of daily living, including dressing, bathing and hygiene, housekeeping, cooking and recreation.
- Comprehensive evaluation of home and job environments and recommendations on necessary adaption.
- Assessments and treatment for work performance skills.
- Recommendations and training in the use of adaptive equipment to replace lost function.
- Instructions to family members and attendants in safe and effective methods of caring for individuals.
- Upper extremity treatment for patients with wounds, scars, burns, injuired tendons or nerves, fractures, weakness, incoordination or even amputation of the fingers, hands or arms.
Learn More About Our Driving Assessment Program
A variety of adaptive devices have been tailored to assist in daily living skills, such as an extended shoe horn, sock aid, reacher for opening cupboards and putting on clothing.
Back to Physical Rehabilitation Therapies Page
Who may benefit from OT services?
Occupational Health and Wellness
- People with work-related injuries
- People who have had a stroke or heart attack
- People with arthritis, multiple sclerosis or other serious illnesses
- Children with birth injuries, learning problems or developmental disabilities
- People with burns, spinal cord injuries or amputations
- People with broken bones or other injuries from sports, falls or accidents
Jami Doele, MS, OTR/L
Jami has a vast experience in the occupational therapy field. She received a Masters Degree in Science from the University of South Dakota in 2002. She initially worked at Faith Regional where she was involved in treating inpatients as well as providing occupational services at our outreach sites. She moved to Jacobsen Therapy Services in 2005. There, she honed her outpatient skills while continuing to advance her skilled rehab knowledge. She chose to return to Faith Regional in August of 2009 where the opportunities for professional growth are endless.
Beth Olson, MS, OTR/L
Beth started her career working at Faith Regional as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA). She graduated from Clarkson College in Omaha, NE in 2000 with her COTA degree. While continuing to work at Faith Regional, Beth pursued her OT degree. In 2008 Beth graduated from Belmont University in Nashville, TN with a Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy. Beth works primarily in the Acute Rehabilitation Unit.
Justin Young, OTD, OTR/L
Justin graduated from the University of Nebraska at Kearney with a Bachelors of Science degree in 2003. He completed his Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy from Creighton University in 2006. Justin works with patients in the Faith Regional Outpatient Clinic and in acute care on West Campus. He is the Inpatient Therapy Manager at Faith Regional and the Registered Lobbyist for Nebraska Occupatinal Therapy Association.
Ann Zimmerman, MS, OTR/L
Ann is a graduate of Mount Marty College in Yankton, SD where she received a bachelor’s of science degree with a major in psychology and a minor in Spanish. Ann received her Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy through the University of South Dakota in Vermillion. While there, she was a graduate teaching assistant within the Occupational Therapy program. Ann has experience as an Occupational Therapist in skilled nursing care, acute rehabilitation, acute care and home health. She joined Faith Regional in 2006 and is currently the primary Occupational Therapist for Saint Joseph’s Rehabilitation and Care Center and Faith Regional Home Health. While enjoying all areas of OT, she also has a special interest and training in helping those with low or limited vision. In 2010, she initiated a low vision program within the outpatient Rehabilitation Department.
Erinn Zurcher, MS, OTR/L
Malissa Grothe, MS, OTR/L
Kylie Molacek, OTD, OTR/L