At Faith Regional, we believe that admission to the
hospital should be as convenient as possible for you.
Your doctor will contact the Registration department
in advance to schedule your admitting date. We may
call you if we do not have all of the necessary information
prior to your arrival. To make your preadmission go
faster, you may submit your preadmission forms in advance.
- Click here to print out the Registration
form and bring it with you that day.
- Fax your form to (402) 644-7516 two
days prior to your admitting date.
- Mail your form at least 7 days prior to your admitting
Faith Regional Health Services
2700 W. Norfolk Avenue
Norfolk, NE 68701
When You Arrive
For general or outpatient services at Faith Regional
Health Services West Campus, go to the main lobby where
you will be escorted to the patient registration area.
There you will meet briefly with a Patient Access Specialist
to complete any required patient information, verify
plans for payment and sign your consent forms.
For Emergency care, go directly
to the Emergency Department at the West Campus and
you will be registered and treated there.
For RehabCentral admission, go
to the East Campus, 3rd Floor for registration and
For Hemodialysis admission, go
directly to the Dialysis Center located at 1603 Prospect
Avenue, adjacent to the East Campus.
What To Bring With You
When you come to the hospital, please be sure to
bring the following:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Medicare Card or Medicaid Card
- Social Security Number
- A list of medications you take and the amount
you take daily of each.
- Emergency telephone number
- A copy of your Advance Directives
- For maternity patients, your labor bag, baby
clothing and infant car seat for when you go home.
- Glasses, hearing aids, dentures, toiletries
(shampoo, toothbrush, etc.) robe and slippers or