Our Commitment to You
- will be treated with respect and consideration.
- will receive information about your diagnosis, prognosis and any medications prescribed, in consultation with your physician.
- will be a participant in decisions involving your health care.
- will know the name of the person(s) providing care for you.
- have the right to have care provided by individuals with appropriate qualifications.
- will have information pertaining to your diagnosis, treatment and care kept confidential.
- can expect a prompt reply to a request for services from Personal Touch Home Care.
Personal Touch Advantages
Our staff provides an assessment, evaluation, care, and teaching for the patient and family. Close monitoring of the patient’s condition, with reports to the physician, as needed, means increased efficiency.
Our Personal Touch Staff
will provide the continued home care and support you will need. Now you can be home with all the comforts, familiarity, and support of your loved ones.
The following services are available to you on an intermittent basis:
- Skilled Nursing
- Home Health Aides
1500 Koenigstein Avenue
Norfolk, NE 68701
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
*For after hours and weekend assistance, call Faith Regional Health Services at (402) 371-4880 and ask for the Home Health Nurse on call.
For Telecommunication Service for the Hearing Impaired TDD call (402) 371-4880. Faith Regional Health Services also provides bilingual staff to those who need assitance with communication.
Who is eligible for Personal Touch Services?
Individuals residing within a 25 mile radius of Norfolk desiring extra help with any of the following:
- Lab work
- Filling Weekly Medication Sets
A 25 mile radius of Norfolk includes all or a portion of the
following counties: Antelope, Boone, Cedar, Colfax, Cuming, Knox, Madison, Pierce, Platte, Stanton, and Wayne.
Who Can Refer A Patient?
Any concerned person, friend, neighbor, patient, hospital, nursing home or physician may request Home Health services. A physician’s order is required.
Who pays for Personal Touch Services?
- Insurance: Coverage varies according to policy
- Individual payment