Faith Regional Health Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age disability, the presence or absence of any communicable diseases, marital or veteran status or any other protected class under relevant Federal or State law in the employment of personnel or in the admission, placement, method of payment or treatment of patients.
At Faith Regional Health Services, your online experience and right to privacy are of the utmost importance. We want you to feel completely comfortable and secure using our online services. To protect your privacy, Faith Regional Health Services has instituted a number of policies that give you information and control. Faith Regional Health Services:
- Provides a link to this privacy statement on all pages that ask for personal information
- Will not store or release personal identifying information about you without first obtaining consent
- Will not knowingly collect or use personal identifying information from children younger than 13.
This privacy statement discloses our practices for the gathering and use of information from visitors to our site.
On the Faith Regional Health Services Web site personal information may be used in several ways:
- To register users for classes and events provided through Faith Regional Health Services and to notify those registrants of future programs
- To enable us to respond to you or to process, validate and verify questions or requests
- To give our Web site designer information that’s useful in developing new features and services that meet our users’ needs
- To tailor the user’s experience on our site, showing them content we think might interest them or altering the content according to their preferences.
We do not merge, associate or link any registration information you submit to us with any of the navigational or interest information we gather anonymously through our Web site counter service.
If You Contact Us
We do use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. However, your address will only added to our database upon your request to receive more information on a routine basis. If you wish to have your information removed from our database please e-mail a request to email@example.com.
A cookie stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our site. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us additional information.
- Keep count of your return visits to our site
- Accumulate and report anonymous, aggregate, statistical information on Web site usage
- Deliver content specific to your interests
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, if you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our site and others on the World Wide Web may not be complete. If you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by Faith Regional Health Services or other Internet sites.
We may disclose your personal information to others without first receiving your consent:
(1) in order to comply with laws, regulations, search warrants, subpoenas or court orders
(2) if you violate or breach an agreement with us
(3) if we believe conduct by you will harm the property or rights of Faith Regional Health Services or those of other users
(4) under circumstances which require immediate action to protect the physical safety of Faith Regional Health Services, its employees, users or the general public.
Personal information may be disclosed if necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against a user who is causing harm to other users or violating the site's terms use.
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulation establish United States federal law that protects the privacy of children using the Internet. Faith Regional Health Services does not knowingly collect contact or personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under the age of 13.
It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information given to us or pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please do so by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our Web site, you signify your agreement to the privacy policies described above. If you do not agree with our privacy policies, please do not use our site. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on this page.
No Warranties or Representations
Except as otherwise expressly specified, Faith Regional Health Services does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services, merchandise or other information provided through this Web site or on the Internet generally. In no event will Faith Regional Health Services be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon the information provided through the service. Faith Regional Health Services will endeavor to periodically update the information contained at this Web site, but you should not assume that such information is accurate, complete or the most up-to-date information available.
Copyright 1997-2000, 2004. Faith Regional Health Services. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Faith Regional Health Services Internet site are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These materials may not be copied in whole or in part for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites.
Faith Regional Health Services
1500 Koenigstein Avenue
Norfolk NE 68701-9937
or e-mail: email@example.com
Last Updated: 7/20/2006